We took a lap around the parking lot stopping in various and sundry places to perform the below exercises. We ended up right back at the flag so everyone could pick up their sand baby from the back of Bloodhound’s truck.
- 15 Copperhead Squats IC
- 15 SSH IC
- 10 Imperial Walkers IC
- 10 Windmills IC
Kudos to Bloodhound for stepping up to my late request for the sand babies. I could practically hear him giggling down the street as he loaded them in his truck. IYHC has spent the last 8 weeks welcoming a newborn into our family, so I thought I’d share some good lessons in caring for a baby. Every man shouldered his baby and headed for the practice fields.
First up, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. We took your typical Quarter Pounder and modified to include the sand babies. Start by bear crawling with the baby out to the 25 yard line for 25 Mercans and then run backwards to the end zone. Head towards the 50 yard line and pick up the baby at the 25 and continue with the bear crawl to the 50 for 50 squats. Continue with the bear crawls and backward running for 75 Mountain Climbers and 100 SSHs. The PAX knocked out some LBCs as we waited for the 6.
The PAX then lined up on the end zone for some HIIT with the Sand Babies. YHC set the timer for 35 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. For round 2, YHC dropped the work time to 25 seconds and 20 seconds of rest. The PAX kept the intensity high, and the babies did their job at completely wearing out the PAX.
- Plank Pulls w/ Merkin
- Duck Under Lunge
- Bicep Curls
- Right Lunge w/ bag over shoulder
- Tricep extensions
- Left Lunge w/ bag over shoulder
- Bent Over Row
- Alternating Overhead Press
- Bear Hug Squat
- Clean Squat Press
- Ruck Thursday at Veteran’s Park
- 3rd F at Homboy’s barn Friday at 5:30
- 2nd F at Natty Light’s on Friday night
- Saturday beatdown has moved to Veteran’s Park
- Praise as Bloodhound’s mother-in-law continues to regain her strength
- Prayers for Buckeye’s family as his mother-in-law, who lives out of state, is having health issues