Dawson Sub-region leadership meeting
AO: 2nd F
QIC: Ace Ventura
PAX (7): Ace Ventura, Janeway, Script Kiddie, Seaman, Sirmixalot, Suarez, toadstool
Meeting to encourage growth and continued acceleration for the new year.
- Growth/recruitment/online presence
- Script Kiddie agreed to manage the newly minted F3 Dawson Facebook page and create an IG account for the same. Janeway suggested that our goal in 2 years (after some serious growth) would be having our own web page. Group agreed to take turns posting on local community sites to reach more potential FNGs.
- Second F
- Suarez will continue to work with planned second F events as normal, but also encourage one-on-one Second Fs (I want to call them man-dates like the Cumming group, but that does not seem to be a popular sentiment).
- Suarez will also look for some community events for us to engage in as part of recruitment as well (festivals, farmer’s markets, fitness events, etc.). He will be selecting a partner to help him coordinate all this.
- Third F
- Toadstool has agreed to Third F Q. He will work with Janeway on community outreach and church outreach as both potential charitable events and recruitment from church organizations.
- First F
- SK will be looking to find some CSAUPS for the group to participate in. Suggestions were given of Mount Curahee and Sawnee Mountain, as well as more traditional events like Spartan Race and 5-10k, etc.
- Seaman was encouraged to consider taking a larger role in the day-to-day of F3 Dawson, since he has been an amazing addition to the local group.
Moment of personal privilege:
It’s an honor to work with these gentlemen. They inspire me to continue to work on myself, and remember why this organization has become so important to me. I enjoy serving them in this capacity and hope for increased growth in 2023.