21 PAX and 2 FNG’s ditched the fartsack to brave the gloom this morning. The lower temp was a welcome change, but there wasn’t a dry shirt in the group at 6:15a. 5:30a hits and we take a lil mosey round the ball field to the upper parking lot.
15x SSH IC
15x Toy Solider IC
10x Windmill (Abe Vigoda) IC
10x Cotton Picker IC
Black Jack Circuit
– PAX lines up on curb, performs 1 Merkin then runs to other side of lot for 20 LBC’s
– Run back to start for 2 Merkins then run to opposite side for 19 LBC’s
– PAX repeats to 20 Merkins and 1 LBC (210 reps per exercise)
Mary for the Six then mosey to retaining wall behind Field 3
Aiken Legs (kind of)
– 20 Box Jumps
– 20 Split Jacks (2-count)
– 20 Set Ups (each leg)
– 20 Dips
Planks & Side Planks for the Six. One Merkin, with a 5 sec. hold before we mosey to gridiron.
PAX lines up on the goal line for sprints…
– To the 50-yard line for 50 Mountain Climbers, back to start
– To the 40-yard line for 40 Peter Parkers
– 30-yard line for 30 Sweat Angels
– 20-yard line for 20 Groiners
– 10-yard line for 10 Burpees
Flutter kicks for the six. 10-count, then Thumper leads the PAX up the BA Hill, back to flag. Superman’s for the Six.
We probably would have had a couple announcements, prayer requests and T-claps, but YHC had some technical issues. Pro tip if you want to record name-o-rama for the BB you should hit record on the phone. We were golden by the third try!
Welcome Popper (FNG Ren) & Foley (FNG Matt)
Pleasure to serve as always!