Hope you treated the M’s/moms well. Lotta fun to be had this week around Cherokee county. Temps are rising, sweat is pouring, someone is bound to Garf soon. It’s a great time to be alive.
Run down of the Beatdowns:
- Monday: 5:30 am
- The Kodiak → Q: Yogi
- The Hurt Locker → Q: Babyface
- Tuesday: 5:30 am
- The Paragon → Q: Homeboy
- Wednesday: 5:30 am
- The Kodiak → Q: Titlemax
- The Playground → Q: The Mole
- Thursday: 5:30 am
- The Paragon → Q: Smurfette
- Stoneclad → Q: Lawdog
- Friday: 5:30 am
- The Playground → Q: Misty
- 3rd F @ the Barn –> Q: Homeboy .mens discussion group .5:30-6:30am
- 2nd F → Breakfast @ Chick-fil-A on ridgewalk parkway 6:00-6:45 → Q: Hooch
- 2nd F → Lunch @ Chipotle @ Canton Marketplace (unless otherwise specified)
- The Hurt Locker:
- PreRuck/Run: 6:00 am
- Beatdown: 7:00 am → Q: Legionnaire
- The Hurt Locker:
Other News and events:
- F3/Fia/2.0 workout on June 2nd @ 7:30 am. Bring your 2.0 &/or M to try out the fun. I need someone to step up and help to Q the workout. We will have a Fia lady Q half & an F3 guy for the other. We will also be looking to bring some refreshments. Juice, water, fruit, something fun to munch on after the workout. Would love some help.
- Staying with the 2.0 workout theme: The June 2nd beatdown will kick off our summer 2.0 beatdown series. Every Saturday in June and July we will have a 2.0 mini beat down from 8:10 to 8:40 (30 minute beatdown for the kiddos for those of you that are not so good at math). I’ve made a Q sheet (despite my reluctance) to better organize for this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tXOmQyusGzNcGLAww1nLvnpODzD6DJbmU0XY6PITsqY/edit?usp=sharing
- Amicalola Falls Road trip beatdown scheduled for June 16th
- Launching @ Holly Springs Elementary on next Tuesday May 22nd → Site Q: Ricky Bobby
- Downtown Woodstock Launch beginning of June, Manning is making the plans and scouting the area.
Upcoming F3 Dads events:
- Still looking for a summer service project (3rd F) for dads & 2.0s sometime during the summer. If you have any thoughts or ideas let me know (F3TheKodiak@gmail.com)
- F3 Dads Spartan Race 10/27 at the horse park in Conyers. Sign up soon for the best possible price. More info here: http://f3alpha.com/index.php/event/f3dads-spartan-race/
- We will look for a date for a 2.0 campout, so stay tuned for info
A little Lexicon Lesson this week, and with the amount expansion that we have going on I think it is very appropriate:
- BRICK: A singular positive Habit that is Advantageous to the individual or others.
- BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW: Calling on a man to lead without the training necessary to form positive habits. Abbr: BWS
As we are going through this time of growth, many leadership positions are becoming open, and it is important that we continue to use BRICKS to develop the leaders that are being sent to the front line of this expansion effort. BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW will cause more trouble for this group in the long run. It is also important that if you feel like you are in a BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW situation, that you recognize your situation and be confident enough to speak up.
We are building something great here. We are reaching a lot of men and helping to change a lot of lives for the better. The only way that continues is by using these BRICKS to develop The ACCELERATING men that we have.
You got questions, I’ll get answers. Send them here: F3TheKodiak@gmail.com