Yes, spring break is over. But spring is here, and the weather was perfect today. Since the weather is perfect, YHC wants to not so subtly challenge everyone to EH some sadclowns. Summer craziness hasn’t started, and the cold is mostly gone. Don’t email. Pick up the phone and invite someone. You never know what that phone call might mean to someone. Anyway, 9 pax posted, and they were ready to work. Here’s what happened.
- Short mosey
Mosey down 141 with an Electric Merkin Mile. 10 merkins at every power line station. Meet up at rock pile. Get a big one. Nacho demonstrated what big means. Mosey to bottom of JC Hill. Modified 11’s. Curls, shoulder press, and skullcrushers at the bottom. Burpees at the top. Stop halfway up and down the hill for 5 Ranger Merkins. Plank for the 6. Lunge back to rock pile. Discard and Indian Run back to the flag. 3 MOM consisted of LBCs, boxcutters, Freddy Mercury, and Dying Cockroaches.
COT and BOM
- Congrats,Piggie for a healthy baby boy! We can’t wait to meet our newest 2.0.
- Speaking of 2.0s, we need a volunteer to lead a 2.0 beatdown. Maybe on a Saturday in May.
- T-claps to Ralphie. He was an accelerating HIM on that Indian Run.
- Saturday service project for the Stephens’ is set. Meet up post-beatdown at their house between 8:30 and 9:00. Address to come. Be ready to destroy stuff and carry it away.
- Honored to Q this morning. Perfect time of year to EH more sadclowns!