My day had finally arrived to Q the newly formed AO of Cherokee Co! Baby Face, one of the finest I’ve had the honor of serving with, had asked for volunteers at the new AO. I enjoy Q’ng, but getting away from what you know and out of your comfort zone is a little intimidating – therefore a good reason to do it! You can only grow when you have to reach.
Travelling North to Creek View High school led to a fine morning and investment of time with the fine PAX of Cherokee Co. I had read about how fast they were – so time to bring it. YHC was going to test them, and this is what went down:
- Cotton pickers
- Body builders
- Sumo Squats
- Plank up on a parking line
- Each PAX with 5 merkins, sprint to the other side.
- Rinse and repeat for 3 times
Mozy over to delivery area with stairs for a Crowd pleaser
- 5 x Burpees
- 10 x merkins
- 20 x mountain climbers
- up the stairs
- 5 x 8-count body builders
- down other stairs stopping to do a 3 stair derkins – 5 count.
- finish with 5 burpees
Up another set of stairs to find another bit of field for Howling monkeys
- circle up
- grab ankles and don’t let go
- each PAX does 10 monkey humpers
Move over to parking lot for suicides
2 rounds of Mucho chesto
- 10 each merkins, each of regular, wide, diamond, left and right stagger
- American Hammers
- Box cutters
- Freddie Mercurys
- These men are fit and fast.
- Bloodhound was going to find The Body in that dayglo orange outfit if there was ever a search and rescue to be done
- C4 explodes on the suicides – accelerating man
- Cricket and Mole also accelerating men
- Nice to see Baby Face’s clown car
- You’re reminded there are grizzlies in the parking, so keep moving, fast!
- Thanks for the opportunity to Q – would love to back soon!