AO: The Hooch
PAX (14): BallBoy, Birdie, Boomer, Breach, HIPAA, Humperdinck, Plumb Bob, Potter, PuffDaddy, Saint2O, Splinter, Sunshine, Zima
Murph is Memorial Day Monday 5/29, 7am at the Bridge / Meathouse / MeatBridge / BridgeHouse.
That means Hooch is closed on Memorial Day. Kamala Harris has a message for the Alpha PAX thinking about posting to Hooch that day: “Do not come. Do not come.” (Go to MeatBridge instead!)
YHC preblasted on Slack that Murph training was the beatdown du jour.
Disclaimer. SSH, WP, WM, LBAC Fwd/Bwd, Michael Phelps, all IC.
The Murph is a 1-mile mosey, 100 pull-ups, 200 merkins, 300 squats, and another 1-mile mosey. We broke up the work a little differently on training day like so:
- Mosey a one mile path to the Perimeter School playground.
- Along the way, make five stops to do 20 merkins and 40 squats apiece.
- At the playground, do 100 pull-ups, 100 merkins, and 100 squats.
- YHC called time at 6:03, and those that weren’t finished partnered up with those that did, and together they divided up the unfinished reps.
- With all reps behind us, the PAX moseyed Indian-run style back to the flag.
- Some PAX modified to walking the tail end, so the early arrivals to the flag did Mary for time.
Many prayers and praises for health, graduations, and the like.
Thanks for getting stronger with me today and allowing me to lead!