PAX (12): Boomer, Cox, Mater, NRA, Skip-pe, Speedo, Sunshine, Tater, Tenderfoot, TURK, Roy
Beautiful Saturday at The Widowmaker
Extended Warm Up:
1 mile run
Al Gore –> SSH –> Weed Pickers –> Arm Circles –> quad stretch –> hip flexor
(4 reps) start at the bottom, and run full speed to the top of the hill.
- 200 Mercans, 200 squats, 200 American Hammers
- 200 Dry Docks, 100 Bobby Hurleys, 200 Dying cockroaches
Rock & Fun:
- 1st song: Imperial Walkers –> burpees
- 2nd song: Shoulder tap planks –> mercans
- 3rd song: gas pumpers –> Freddy Mercury –> T-Bones(bars)?
40 burpees in honor of Nacho Libre’s 40th bithday!
I appreciate all the Brothers of F3. It is an amazing community with amazing people. the workout is secondary to the Brotherhood.
A few folks dealing with hard times, Lord be with them