15 men braved a hot and humid morning to work their shoulders and core to the max. Welcome Hot Pocket (FNG)!!
Warmup In Parking Lot:
- Butt Kicks across lot
- High knees back
- Peter Parker IC
- Mtn Climbers IC
- REPEAT 2x
Mosey to rock pile and grab 2 SMALL rocks for shoulder exercises (Many PAX didn’t listen and grabbed large rocks; they suffered!)
Mosey to Field of Dreams (FOD) home plate.
- Hop on each side of line down first base line
- 20 Straight arm side shoulder raises with rocks at first base; Lunge to 2nd base
- 20 Straight arm front shoulder raises at 2nd; lunge walk to 3rd base
- 20 Shoulder presses at 3rd; Hop down 3rd base line across the line with each hop
- 20 Shoulder flys at home
- Rinse and REPEAT with 25 reps the 2nd go round
Mosey to center field for Mary
- Obliques IC on each leg
- Dying Cockroach IC
- Freddie Mercury IC
- Parker Peter IC
Grab rocks and mosey to planter walls between baseball fields headed toward the “track”
- 10 Derkins
- 10 Bent over shoulder flys
- 10 Box Jumps
- Reduce by one rep each time until you get to 1 (unclear instructions from Q led a few PAX to keep doing sets of 10 the entire time! #leadership #listeningskills)
Mosey to top of hills above FOD
- Bear crawl down the hill; at bottom 50 LBCs
- Run up the hill; at top 50 LBCs
- Up and down reducing LBCs by 10 reps at the bottom of hill each time (40, 30, 20, 10)
Grab rocks; mosey by rockpile on the way to the flag!
Great work men!!
It’s such a privilege to workout with these men! Thanks for allowing me to lead you guys this morning!
Moonshine’s wife and daughter are headed on their first mission trip! Praying for them as they travel and serve.
Moonshine’s niece is in the middle of a custody battle. Tough situation so prayers are appreciated.