The conditions were fine – 24 degrees, clear skies, wind speed negligible. 11 Pax assembled at the Widow Maker for their favorite Saturday activity. This is an account of what they did.
Mozy over to the ball fields for a warm up of (all in IC)
- Cotton Pickers
- Body builders
Mozy over to a near by parking lot.
- Plank while waiting for the six
Snake Indian run down to the field that would be named Kings field for the crowd pleaser.
- Lindsays of merkins and squats at the opposite ends with 5 burpees each time crossing the center. (total of 100 of each routine!)
- Plank and flutters while waiting for the six.
Mozy to the bottom of the windy hill rd.
- Partner up
- Catch Me If You Can with 10 each leg mountain climbers.
- Plank at the top while waiting for the six.
Mozy taking the scenic route back to one of the ball fields where we met Charles Bronson 2 weeks ago.
- Bearmuda triangle.
- Out of time, only completed 2 x
Back to flag for Mary
- Freddie Mercurys
- Prayers for Tom Jones’ brother and family with car incidents
- Tom Jones shares how a life was saved this week when an abortion was prevented
- Cookie ends with prayer
- Foghorn, Cookie and Miller Time strongest today
- Missed some of our wrestlers – Nacho Libre, Hot Sauce and Baby Face away with school wresting competitions.
- Crack shows off his hat that ties on so that when we move fast it won’t fly off – nifty!
- Lots of mumble chatter at the beginning about pace – Q knew what was coming “You have to pace yourself – this is not a race!” Mumble chatter down after that.
- Tom Jones found us in the middle of the blimps – he was probably warming his singing voice before joining.
- Nice to have Trojan out again – hopefully won’t be 8 months again before we see him
- 7 for coffeeteria. Tom Jones strong EH performance showing us how to do it!
- Looking forward to VQs by Tom Jones and Ha-Ha.
- Strong performance by all – thanks for allowing YHC to lead this morning!