The roosters came out to crow at the rising #Rubicon sun, but all they saw was moon, a full moon in fact. It seems these chickens are not so smart, because a chicken born with the God-given instinct of self-preservation stays in the coop until sunrise.
The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. It is one of the most common and widespread domestic animals, with a population of more than 19 billion as of 2011. Humans keep chickens primarily as a source of food, consuming both their meat and their eggs.
Genetic studies have pointed to multiple maternal origins in Southeast-, East-, and South Asia, but with the clade found in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa originating in the Indian subcontinent. From India, the domesticated chicken was imported to Lydia in western Asia Minor, and to Greece by the fifth century BC. Fowl had been known in Egypt since the mid-15th century BC, with the “bird that gives birth every day” having come to Egypt from the land between Syria and Shinar, Babylonia, according to the annals of Thutmose III. The chicken genome has changed less from feathered ancestors eradicated by the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event than those of other sequenced avian dinosaurs.
Conveyor Belt Merkins
4 count, 8 count, 10 count rocks: Presses, Curls, Crushers, Squats
More rock exercises planned, but the PAX can’t feel their fingers… Audible!
Run the dark path around Mordor.. There and Back Again (#TheHobbit). Quite bright, thanks to the aforementioned full moon.
Prayers of gratitude, prayers for those undergoing treatment and those lost and now in eternity with Christ.
- Grateful for this group, another year older, another birthday Q. Look forward to many more.
- HaHa dealing with a hamstring issue, hope for quick healing brother.
- DoSiDo also with an injury. Rest up!
- Pick up some good winter gloves, the struggle is real on the #FOD.
- Mufasa out in force, hitting the conveyor belt with enthusiasm.. Where did he go??
- Babyface learned the importance of gloves for these winter beatdowns, but he wasn’t the only one.
- Isner showing persistence during the run. It doesn’t get easier, you get stronger.. as they say.
- Give Hickory a run, he’s a happy man.
- Miller Time still showing reasons why he has earned the Cal Ripken, Jr. award for consistency.
- Hot Sauce, like all other PAX, not feeling so hot this cold morn.
- Blue Steel.. really impressed with that guy. He works harder every day, keep it up.
- Nacho is the envy of the PAX for his ability to eat merkins for breakfast.