15 Pax got together in the Gloom at the Rubicon, ready to work. We are brothers, and keep showing up for each other. Prov 17:17 – “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.”
Weather conditions were near perfect – 48 degrees, wind 0 mph. Rain was in the air, the Rubicon was born in the rain, so we’re used to these conditions. “If it ain’t rainin’, we ain’t trainin’ “. What follows is an account of events of this morning.
Now YHC has heard about “no warm up”, but that’s not the way you go into battle. You prepare mentally and are ready for what’s about to come. We always start with a warm up.
Run down to the Rec Center office. All IC:
We each are given a number, 1-3, and divided into 3 groups. Mozy over to a wall area for the triple check.
- #1 plank, #2 people’s chair on the wall, #3 sprints 70 yards.
- keep rotating, until each group has done 3 of everything.
- An exercise in listening skills, and it doesn’t take long until we have it.
Mozy over to the FOD for a Field of Dreams.
- 1st base will do Merkins, 2nd base Mountain Climbers, 3rd Base Squats. Do AMRAP until relieved. Home plate starts it off with 15 Burpees.
- Cool down with an Indian Run around FOD.
Back to the flag. DC2, RG3 and Miller Time are the accelerating men!
Mary – taken in turn by different pax:
- E2K (Oblique left, right)
- American Hammer
- Hands of time (count of 3 around the clock)
- Some others that YHC can’t recall
- lots of mumble chatter this morning! keep it going.
- good see the #HIM back who we’ve missed.
- great to have Blue Steel back after his hamstring injury.
- 3rd F Thursday, 0630 at Corner Bakery, Q’d by Moonshine!