To put it lightly, having a 2.0 with peanut allergies is not a good thing. The whole epi-pen, throat closing, chance of death food allergy thing is not something anyone wants their 2.0 to have to live with. However, Halloween night is the one night when a 2.0 peanut allergy works to YHC’s advantage. Here’s the conversation.
- YHC: What did you get?
- 2.0: Another Reeses.
- YHC: Bummer. For your safety, I better dispose of that.
- YHC: I better post this week to work off all these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
So in light of YHC’s planned festivities tonight, a full body beatdown was needed, and 12 pax were ready for the challenge. Here is what happened.
Warmup: short lap, SSH, Cottonpickers, Imperial Walker, Squats, Merkins
Mosey to the parking lot by Chapel Hill. Suicides with 5 burpees at each station. Mosey to the playground. Partner up for a mini-Dora. 50 pullups, 100 heel raises on the pullup bar, 150 monkey humpers. Quick rounds of swerkins, derkins, and dips. Mosey back. Stop for some plank Indian Run. Mosey with a stop for Zombie Walk since it is the Devil’s Day. Back to the flag for Mary.
COT and BOM
- Prayers for Flo and family. For peace, good test results, strength and patience, heart to serve
- Great having Swiss back. Doesn’t seem like he has missed a beat. We need 2% back so the young dairy-themed pax can challenge each other.
- Always good to have Crack join us, but no singing today. Flo can talk throughout a beatdown, but only Crack brings the smooth jams.