It was 32 degrees as the men of the Rubicon pulled themselves out of the fartsack and prepared for a beatdown. The moon was also up and greeted us in an enormous way. 9 hardy pax were ready to get better, and here is what happened.
Merkin Mile for a warmup.
Mosey to field of dreams for a Dora/Ark Loader.
- 100 Carolina dry dock while partner bear crawls to first base and sprints back.
- 200 monkey humpers while partner duck walks to first and sprints back.
- 300 LBCs while partner bunny hops to first and sprints back.
Mosey to parking lot. One partner does 20 curls, 20 shoulder presses, 20 rows with cinder block/paver while other partner does BLIMPS. Repeat lifts until partner completes BLIMPS. Repeato. Every pax went through the cycle twice.
5 MOM with flutter kicks, 6 inches, box cutters, and Freddy Mercury.
COT and BOM.
- Prayers for Foghorn, his M, and future 2.0. Too cold outside to come out of the oven apparently.
- All pax shared one thing they were thankful for. No one mentioned burpees.
- Gloves. Becoming an essential item for every pax.
- No pax under the age of 30. Millennials are freakin’ soft!
- We are ON for Thanksgiving morning. Regular time. Come and earn that second helping.