Slide to the Right
PAX (8): Avis, Chalupa, goat, Rusty, Sprocket, The_OG Zima, TheBurn
Bring a cinder
SSH, copperhead squats, Michael Phelps, Sun Gods, Weed pickers
Mosey around the parking lot with butt kickers, high knees, karaoke x 2, and Bernie Sanders back to base.
- 10 stations set up in a circle and each Pax picks a different starting point
- Tabata-type workout where you do AMRAP for 1:45 and then have 15 seconds to Slide to the Right to the next station
- 10 stations
- Jump Rope
- Chest Press w/coupon
- Lt Dans w/coupon
- Curls w/coupon
- Donkey Kicks & Flutter Kicks (with Kettle)
- Merkins and rows (w/coupon)
- Plank Shoulder Taps
- Skull Crushers and Overhead Presses with coupons
- Bobby Hurleys
YHC may have cruelly given the PAX a fleeting hope that we’d change it up as they rotated to their 10th station….however, said hope was an intentional pump fake as we continued around the rotary, completing 19 stations in all.
BadApple Memorial Day Murph Monday @ 7 AM at the pull up bars–plenty of modifications available so bring ’em out!
Hero Hill Run this Saturday–link posted on our Slack channel
Praise for improvements in Sprocket’s father’s health
Prayers for Chalupa’s dear family friend, Mike, who recently suffered a stroke
Prayers for TheBurn’s efforts to secure funding to keep their mission of providing kids with important skills going strong.
Great work this morning–privilege to lead this TEAM on any day!