Keep Chiseling On
QIC: Crab Cake
PAX (13): Bill Dance, Crab Cake, Hail Mary, Inseam, jugdish, Schneider, Snowman, Spit Valve, Tricycle, Valley Girl, Whiz, HAL, FNG Omicron
5 PrePre, 9 Pre Runners, 13 PAX with 10 for coffeeteria… this Friday Grindstone thang is moving along quite well!
Sustained acceleration is a tricky thing. Like chiseling a stone, you can’t strike too soft nor can you strike too hard. Consistent strikes at the proper strength will get you what you’re looking for.
Just ask HAL (FNG) and Bill Dance (RNG) who were 3 for 3 on this week’s BD’s. Or ask Inseam and Spit-Valve who are on their quest to chisel 6 days this week.
Today is 5 out of 6 for them, FNG’s were inbound so YHC had to bring the right mix to the Stone.
Mosey to the BA parking lot for Good Mornings, Weed Pickers, Quad stretches (flamingos??), and Moroccan Night Clubs all IC
- Starting at the Baseball Concessions and using the Light Poles as our markers
- 10 Donkey Kicks
- 20 Merkins
- 30 BBSU
- Mosey the outfield parking lot hitting a Burpee at each light pole (total of 5)
- 40 Squats
- 50 SSH
- 60 Arm Pulses (on your 6, feet and head off the ground, pulse your arms.. it starts to burn around 30 or so)
- Lap around the concessions building
PAX were instructed to go forward then reverse through this circuit OYO as fast as possible til the Q called it. We all got at least 3 rounds in.
Dora for the girls
Girls don’t just care about the curls. They also check out the backs and shoulders
150 Curls, 150 Bent over Rows, 150 OH Press while Parter B moseys to the end of lot and back.
1 Minute of Mary
- Dying Cockroaches
- Snowman stopped in on his Podcast tour to lead us in American Hammers
Welcome FNG Omicron!!!
Announcements – 2 options to workout with a purpose on Saturday
- NLB workout and breakfast hosted by Rubicon
- Storm – training for Speed for Need
- Tricycle’s wife’s recovery
- Snowman’s daughter’s future path/perspective
- Cockroach’s acceleration
We carry a lot on our shoulders. Glad we can carry each other through it. Let’s keep chiseling on together.