QIC: Special K
PAX (8): Cookie, FannyPack, Groundhog, Isner, Jump Seat, lumbergh, Red Ryder (D Mack)
Preblast mentioned a little bit of everything (including burpees), so I thought a good way to accomplish that was with some BLIMPS, or a little modification.
Mosey to the pool parking lot with high-knees, buttkickers, and karaoke right and left.
- Weed Pickers
- Mountain Climber (had to make sure Fanny Pack got to touch the wonderful gravel for just a bit)
Short mosey to the Field Of Dreams
The Goal was to cover various body parts, get a bit of running in, and also do a few burpees. I was perusing the Exicon and found Hindenberg BLIMPS.
Modified version of BLIMPS. Done on a field. Perform exercise at corner #1 (home plate), sprint to corner #2(right field fence), perform exercise. Sprint to corner #3 (center field) perform exercise. Then to corner #4(left field fence), exercise and then back to corner #1. Plank it up until all have finished. That’s one round.
- Round 1 – 10 Burpees; (40 Burpees Total)
- Round 2 – 20 Lunges; (80 total)
- Round 3 – 30 Imperial Walkers; (120 Total)
- Round 4- 40 Merkins; (160 Total)
- Round 5 – 50 Plank Jacks; (200 Total)
- Round 6 – 60 Squats (240 Total)
We finished in just enough time for a mosey back to the flag.
- Reminder that Spring Break is this coming week. Keep the numbers up if you are in town.
- HALPHA Day coming up on April 21st – 12 hours of beatdowns
Prayers for the families, individuals, and community affected by the tragic school shooting in Nashville.
Always a pleasure to lead. Thank you!
Playlist from today:
- Monkey Wrench – Foo Fighters
- Fox On The Run – Sweet
- Paris (Ooh La La) – Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
- YYZ – Rush
- Whipping Post – The Allman Brothers Band
- Fly Me Courageous – Drivin ‘N’ Cryin
- Town Called Malice – The Jam
- Sample In A Jar – Phish
- Kiss This – The Struts
- Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band – Meco
- Radio Ga Ga – Queen