…It goes to 11
PAX (10): Angus, Dinghy, FannyPack, Feathers, Mater, Speedo, Trebek, Pigtails, Brownie
Short and sweet. We knew the drill.
Quick mosey around to the lower parking lot for some various stretching. Mosey to the top parking lot.
- Each Zebra Crossing is our “goal line”.
- Bear crawl down, Bernie back.
- Broad Jump down, Bernie back.
- Lunge walk down, Bernie back.
- Mosey down and back 3x.
- SSH and Balboas for the 6
- PAX did a few rounds of 11’s
- 1st round = Derkins & Dips. Once done, Bonnie Blairs & Lunge walk for the 6
- 2nd round = Bonnie Blairs & Merkins. Lunge walk the short width of the parking lot by the pavilion.
- At the 1/2 point, QIC called for a “recovery run”. PAX ran to the bottom of the hill past the playground. Once you get back, pick up where you left off.
- PAX continued
- At the 3/4 mark, QIC called for a quick mini round of 7’s with American Hammers & BBSUs.
- 3rd round = Since the Q was so generous, you could choose LEGS or ARMS and if you RUN or BEAR CRAWL.
- Legs = Jump Squats & Monkey Humpers
- Arms = Burpees & Derkins
Back to the flag!
- Bo Knows wife
- Dingy: friend Brian
- Feathers: family friend son, recovering well major surgery
- Aprils CSAUP coming up! 12hrs of Beatdowns.
What a lovely trip to the Boneyard! I love getting to join the gloom with you gents and sweat a bit. We are so lucky to have such a rich community of brothers to challenge you and encourage you. Blessings all