A High Quality Beatdown
QIC: The_OG Zima
PAX (6): goat, MillerTime, Rusty, Sprocket, The_OG Zima, TheBurn
Today’s Beatdown required a KB. (half cinder can be used in lieu of KB)
And now batting for the Real Woody, YHC The_OG Zima. Today’s music brought to you by a Whiskey Myers themed playlist. All you Yellowstone fans should know who Whiskey Myers is…
1o reps SSH
10 reps Windmill
10 reps Copperhead Squat
1 round of Circle Burp
Pax slow mosey with KB to Sweet apple fields behind school.
Two Rounds of exercises with rep counts of 50, 30, 20.
- 50: Merkins, KB Swings, Goblet Squat – then run length of field
- 30: Merkins, KB Swings, Goblet Squat – then run length of field
- 20: Merkins, KB Swings, Goblet Squat – then run length of field
- 50: Overhead press, Skull Crushers, Am Hammer – then run length of field
- 30: Overhead press, Skull Crushers, Am Hammer – then run length of field
- 20: Overhead press, Skull Crushers, Am Hammer – then run length of field
After a brief round of Mary for the 6, mosey to pull up bars for Morning Call.
- 5 pull ups for each PAX while lined up PAX performed 5 Dry Docks. Once done mosey back to field to pickup KB’s and head back to flag.
Once at the flag or where the flag typically is, a few rounds of Mary (flutter kicks holding KB, boxcutter holding KB, diamonds, bigboy holding KB) until time.
- Stewart family on the loss of their father, husband, brother
- Sprockets daughter & speedy recovery from Covid
- For Goats safe travel to and from Beruit
- All current Pax, family members battling injury/illness
- For men of the hillseeker challenge and money raised.
Special thanks to MillerTime and Sprocket for providing coffee and a really good creamer to go with it. Enjoyed it fellas.