11 PAX showed up in spite of my promise for a burpee bonanza. I planned on more burpees until I realized how much I hate them. Great to see Bevo return even with such an insulting nickname.
What Went Down:
Quick warmup of SSH, Cotton Pickers, Squats, and Merkins
Mosey to the Field of Dreams.
BLIMPS with a sprint from foul line to foul line. Repeat. Mosey down the line to third base and sprint home. Mosey to first base and sprint to the fence.
Mosey out and find a rock. Darth Visor grabbed a pebble but that’s okay. Mosey to the top of Man Hill. PAX run down hill and perform an exercise and then backpedal up for another exercise.
- Reverse LBCs x 40
- Curls x 30
- Monkey humpers x 20
- Rockees x 10
- Dollys x 40
- Shoulder press x 30
- Star jumps x 20
- Bodybuilders x 10
PAX returned their rock and a brief 6 inches while waiting for the 6 to catch up. Circle up and Burp and Merk. Up to 10 and back down the ladder. Nacho Libre is officially a merkin machine.
Brief People’s Chair and then 6 MOM (IC).
- LBCs x 25
- Dying Cockroach x 10
- Flutter kicks x 20
- Boxcutters x 10
- Rosalita x 20
- Freddy Mercury x 20
- Sponge x 10
CoT and BoM
- Prayers for Stang’s cousin and his time in CA.
- Lifted up Grits, P.E., Boots, and others recovering from #dustys.
- Prayers for marriages, girlfriends, all the ways we screw things up. Help us be better men and leaders.
- Welcome Pumpkin. Glad to have you here. First class EH by DC2.
- Alpharetta’s finest was parked at the AO this morning. I was a little worried DV and Crack’s vigorous counting might have alarmed some elderly citizens walking their dogs last week. Fortunately, we were off into the gloom before anyone could ask questions.
- Excellent mumble chatter about the 0.0 in the gravel parking lot last Saturday. 7 points for suck but 0 points for creativity on that one. Since our brothers at F3 ATL don’t know what backblasts are, I’m not worried about them reading our trash talk.
- PAX were focused and working hard until that grizzly bear strolled through the park. Maybe a truth nugget in there.
- Love this group. Honored and humbled to Q. Let’s plan something CSAUP soon. Get on twitter if you have suggestions!