Failure Friday wasn’t YHC’s original intent, but it became patently obvious that’s what was happening at almost every station – my arms are still shaking. A little smaller crowd than a usual Friday. Perhaps the Promise686 warriors got a little over indulgent the evening before and decided to fartsack? Here’s how it went down…
SSHs & Hill Billy’s
12 Station bootcamp style – 45 seconds per station, 10 seconds in between:
- Balls to the wall with balls: simply put, balls to the wall while moving a 12lbs medicine ball between your hands. There was moaning…
- Weighted dips with coupon in lap
- Alternating step-ups with coupon
- Abyss Merkins between the picnic tables
- TRX mountain climbers – another fail here on YHC’s part as it took way too long to get your feet in the straps. Modify to regular mountain climbers…
- Uber Derkins – feet super elevated on top of a picnic table for these. It didin’t take a lot.
- Ruck bear-crawl steps – with 35lbs ruck on, bear crawl up the steps, do 5 merkins, come down
- Weighted lunges holding coupon
- American hammers with 30lbs coupon
- 60lbs curls
We finished it up off with around the world Mary:
- Flo jumps (or some other name someone came up with that YHC can’t remember)
- Gas Pumpers
- Dying (or Dead) Cockroach
- 10 OYO Merkins
Prayers for Jimbo and some things they doing at work, for YHC’s daughter who has to have surgery in a few weeks, Flo’s family as it’s been a year since his dad has passed away and also for the Stephens.
Always an honor to Q these men!