The Camel Hump CSAUP
T-Shirt Sign: https://goo.gl/forms/iBALHiAm9XQWAtiL2
Where: John’s Creek (The Hooch) to Alpharetta (The Rubicon) via Webb Bridge (Widow Maker)
When: 9/2/17 6am kick off
Why: to challenge ourselves & help those who have thanklessly served our country
What: CSAUP ruck & beatdown combos
What B (the details): start with a 30 minute beatdown @ Hooch followed by a ruck to the Widow Maker. At the Widow Maker another 30 minute beatdown followed by a ruck to the Rubicon. Finish with a final 30 minute beatdown.
$20 (anything given over that will be a direct donation) $20 will be used for waters/aid/food post race. All extra money will be directly donated to Hire Hero’s USA. If you want to buy a shirt you do so on your own. Shirt designs will be up shortly.
How: 3 ways to participate:
Option a: full participant- the men who are going to be apart of the action. It’s your choice how much or how little you participate in. Some or all, only the beatdowns, only a beatdown (the 1st or last) or the whole Sha-BANG!
Option b: support staff- if you don’t feel like you want to do the CSAUP but still want to be apart of the fun & help, we can still use you. Help includes water stations @ AOs & any pax assistance. We will also need a sweeper to ensure no man left behind. M’s are more than welcome to be apart of the support team.
Option c: AO Q’s- we will need 3 Strong Alphas to lead the Q’s. You can be one of the men in the fray or just Q the workout, it is up to you.
Friday: meet up with out of towners @ Jekyl 6:30-8:30 pm
Saturday: cookout @ Rubicon w/ out of towners, vets/members of Hire Heroes USA.
Day of information:
(Things may get added as we approach labor day so check back. I will try to send out if as it changes but you should still check here just in case.)
- You are responsible for your own water/nutrition until we are done at the Rubicon. You need to bring water in your ruck, if you don’t have any you will have a problem
- Ruck weight: if you are 150 pounds or over = 30#; if under 150 = 20#; same as a Goruck
- The plan right now is to meet at the Rubicon then carpool to the Hooch as much as possible, it will make the end much easier.
- It’s dark at 6am, so have reflective gear and lights.
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JY4X1vGjbaK2