17 Pax showed up for a promised “mosey light” workout.
Mosey along the gravel path doing one Merkin at the first light and adding a Merkin at each light. Build to 15. 120 pushups total.
Air Chair and Mary for the six. Mosey to the playground.
Partner up and one partner grab a rock coupon from the “stream”.
Alternate partner exercises until QIC calls them:
- 5 pullups and 10 curls
- 10 shoulder presses and 10 Merkins
- 10 bent over rows and 10 skull crushers (this one didn’t work out too well since both exercises needed a coupon!)
Mosey to the Monster Hill:
- 10 double count JLos at the bottom / 10 Big Boy Situps at the top
- The method of climbing was the tricky part
- First round up = backwards bear crawl (Crawl Bear); this was brutally hard after all the shoulder work we had done! Run down
- Second round up = Sundial up; run down
- Third round up = crab walk (thanks to Aflac and Thumper leading the way)
- Some did Merkins to wait on the six
Mosey to the flag the long way on the trail doing 5 Merkins at each light (don’t know how many this totaled for those counting)
Mary at the flag for the six and until time called.
- Pray for the Dukes’ family who were in a car crash on the way to Lighthouse Family Retreat. Mrs. Dukes passed away as a result of injuries. Mr. Dukes broke bones.