YHC had a good plan for my second Q. A couple new things to introduce to the men of The Hooch on this rather moist Hump Day morning. Was glad to see 5 other HIMs show up in the gloom, and was wondering if anyone was considering a Full Starsky (you know who you are)
- Mosey around the parking lot.
- Cotton Pickers
- Mosey toward the church. After saying hello to Johns Creek’s finest, we crossed the road, and stopped at the lighted concrete apron. Here the PAX learned about 8-count Body Builders and did 10 of them with enjoyment.
- Then did an Indian Run to the track. Once at the track, we partnered up for a good old fashioned Dora. One partner working while the other ran around the track.
- There was still lots of time, because the PAX this morning was quick, so we went over to get some bricks for some more new fun. When we each had our two bricks in hand, we found some wall and learned about the Wonderbra: push them up and push them out! We did 4 sets of 15 (4 count), with quite a bit of commenting on how much they liked it.
(Although, upon post research, YHC has learned we pushed them out to the side, when we should have been pushing them out to the front. Oh well, we’ll do it right next time, and see if it feels or looks any different!)
- Then we did an Indian Run back with some lunges next to Hurricane, then a sprint to the flag.
Back in time for 7MOM, each contributing:
- Rosalita, Reverse LBC’s, Buzzsaws, Starjumps, Dying Cockroach, and American Hammer
- Found out later from two reliable watch trackers that our distance was over 3 miles today, great job, I couldn’t have designed it better!
- Prayers for family who lost their mom after a routine surgery, and family in car accident over the weekend. Plans to reach out to those who haven’t been out in a while.
Great 3rd F at Coffeeteria afterwards, chapter 5 was really full of good stuff!