DoSiDo led a ‘pre 15’ warmup for those interested, and the interested were Crack, DoSiDo, and YHC. YHC thought this may be the first really cold workout, and showed up with a hoodie, but layers were shed pretty quickly after that initial run.
12 more PAX were ready and willing at the 5:30 mark, and off we went.
Grab a smedium size rock on the way to home plate at the FOD, where we promptly ditch the coupon.
Travel the perimeter of FOD with a particular exercise. Right field x 10, Left Pole x 20, Home Plate x 30… OYO, single count, 3 rounds.
Side Straddle Hop
3 groups of PAX.. strong, stronger, and strongest. Group at Home = 10 Rockees. Group at Right = AMRAP Curls. Group at Left = AMRAP Skullcrushers.
Group at home then travels to and tags group at Right Pole, who do the same for group at Left Pole.. Rinse and Repeat, 2 rounds.
Transition to Indian Run, add Air Presses. 4 rotations around FOD. Halt at Center Field.
8 Count Burpees x 15
10 Squats, 20 Starjumps, 10 Squats, 15 Starjumps, 10 Squats, 10 Starjumps, 10 Squats, 5 Starjumps.
Indian Run again, picking up rocks as we go, and return to birthplace.
Mosey to top of parking lot, link arms.. Lieutenant Dan up to 6/24. Time runs out!
Prayers for Flo’s wife, who continues to have difficulty. Prayers of gratitude for wisdom, strength, and humility. Prayers for us to keep focus on priorities during this election cycle and remember to show the world acceptance, humility, and kindness.. Traits far lacking in our political landscape sometimes.
- Kisses back at it after his first post on Saturday. Strong showing.
- Good to see Big South and Peanut back out there.
- Nice numbers on this Tuesday morning, and this PAX is definitely growing stronger.
- F3 Alpha involved in launch of Chattanooga, with a group going on the 19th (Foghorn, Boomer, DC2), and again on the 26th (Crack, BabyFace, Hot Sauce). See those men if interested in joining. We’ll leave early morning on that Saturday, back by noon. All you have to do is participate in the workout!
- 2nd F on next Thursday at Hop Alley.
- Maybe a Thanksgiving morning football game? Cookie has the flags.