I believe a pre-beatdown SLR took place, but Piggy was not one of the elites that took part.
– We welcomed special guest Udders from Greenville. Always great to see faces from other AOs.
– Mozy Lap
– Circle up for Windmills, weed pickers, Imperial Walkers, fore and aft arm circles.
– Mozy to chapel parking lot
– 20 Merkins / run / 20 v-ups / run / 20 Merkins / run / 20 v-ups
– Fire pit dips, Derkins, no cheat hammers (3 rounds)
– Mozy to playground
– 3 groups for 15 pull ups / 20 big boy sit-ups / 25 squats
(3 rounds at each station)
– Mozy to hill
– Bernie up the hill
Indian run bacK to flag for round of Mary
Popper is thinking of planning something “hot and special”. We are all waiting with bated breath to find out what this might be!
several prayer requests and praises were brought forward. Continue lifting up the Stephens family.
We discussed Targeting this morning and the value of tracking toward goals. This seemed to resonate with our group. Without a goal, it is difficult to avoid drift and our time being consumed by pretty much anything. Being missional, having focus on the right things is important. Several good thoughts shared about being planful and intentional. We could probably sit on this theme for a while. https://f3nation.com/2018/06/03/targeting-q2-7/