4 Alpha PAX made it out this morning in a fine drizzle in the gloom, ready to work and get better. This is the after action report.
Warm up – all IC
- Cotton Pickers
- Emperial Walkers
Mozy to planter boxes. Pick your spot. All done in IC.
- 20 dips
- 15 incline merkins
- 10 merkins
- 5 decline merkins
- 20 step ups
- 200 yard recovery run
- Rinse and Repeat
Mozy to field of dreams. Pick a partner.
- Lazy Dora 1-2-3
- 100 merkins total – 1 partner does 10 at a time while other planks – switch.
- 200 LBCs total – 1 partner does 20 at a time while other 6 inch hold – switch.
- 300 Squats total – 1 partner does 30 at a time while other in a squat hold – switch.
To the rocks! Darth Visor takes over.
- Overhead presses
- Skull crushers
- rinse and repeat
- curls – 5 at time, drop rock and move one to the left until we’ve gone all the way around the square.
- Rock situps with partner while passing the rock. 50 total
- Overhead hold while running – when one drops, stop for rock squats.
- Move to the bottom of the hill with your rock.
- Sprint to top of hill with rock. Leave it there, sprint down and 10 burpees. Sprint back up.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Recover rock, run back down and back up while carrying rock. At the bottom hold rock overhead till the 6 is in.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Replace rocks
Back to field of Dreams – Mufasa takes it back.
- Lt. Dans – Ratio of 1 squat to 2 single leg lunges counting up to 8.
- Sprint back to start line with dead legs!
- Dying cockroach
- Freddie Mercury
- Mason Twist
- Crunchy Frogs (led by Darth Visor)
That’s enough of that. Back to the flag, sprint at the end!
- Swiper has had a birthday!
- Firebird new baby doing well.
- Mufasa celebrated wedding anniversary this week.
- is seems as our motto should be “if it ain’t raining, we ain’t training”.
- Firebird handed out cigars – first time back since baby born (10 days old)
- Crack still on call for the baby, due any time now! He came out to plant the flag – TClaps!
- Coffeeteria discussion revolved around mission work in 3rd world countries and how we can make a difference – good stuff.