Stop YHC if you’ve heard this one…A Sandbag, Rucksack, Sledgehammer, and Medicine Ball walk in to an AO and wreck 4 PAX. That’s it, that is what happened. Enjoyed seeing Callahan and enjoyed those farm fresh eggs he slid YHC’s way.
Have you ever Q’d for eggs? YHC has and will do it again.
Here’s what happened:
YHC drove up to a very dark Norseman AO, soon after Boomer and Callahan come rolling in. Out of nowhere Nacho Libre comes out of the woods with a flag.
A Sandbag, Rucksack, Sledgehammer, and Medicine Ball were distributed and we moseyed up with impediments in tow to the covered pavilion.
A couple of quick cadence exercises to loosen up the old’ bones- SSHs, Imperial walkers, and Merkins then YHC set up the day:
First thing (stations): Everyone got one. (20 reps) (Round 1)
- Ball Slams- 20 ball slams, rotating in the air 180 degrees back and forth (Medicine Ball).
- Front shoulder raises: Holding the sledgehammer (20 each side)
- Rows- 20 Reps heavy sandbag
- Thrusters- with YHCs Rucksack (20 reps). Be gentle.
Between each station we moseyed to the light near the playground (about a quarter of a mile away). Sometimes we just ran, other times 5 pull-ups were owed at the turn. SSH or mountain climber for the 6
Secondish thing (stations): Everyone got one. (20 reps) (Round 2)
- Bobby Hurley’s- 20 back and forth, counting on the jumps
- Turkish Get-ups: Holding the sledgehammer (5 each side)
- Curls- 20 Reps heavy sandbag
- Split Squats- with YHCs Rucksack (20 reps).
Between each station we moseyed to the light near the playground (about a quarter of a mile away). Sometimes we just ran, other times 5 pull-ups were owed at the turn. SSHs for the 6
Third Thing: super 15s
15 merkins/LBCs; 12merkins/LBCs; 9 Merkins/LBCs; 6 Merkins/LBCs; 3 Merkins/LBCs/ 1 merkin/LBC.
5 MOM- Moseyed back and shared the love
Moleskin: 2nd F get together at Local Q in Alpheretta. 8pm
COT: Prayers for Alan Fambrough’s family (gone too soon), prayers for community in Milton, and thanks for healthy bodies.
Honored and blessed,