Slightly on the disheveled side at BC as YHC arrived back in town late on Monday evening after battling Hermeine on the SC Coast. Both the Co-Q and the flag were MIA as well for one of (2) reasons:
- The Co-Q was barefoot water skiing on Lake Hartwell
- The Co-Q fartsacked and photo shopped his image onto that of a barefoot waterskiier.
Either way, here’s what went down:
Mosey to the HIgh Side parking lot by the track for Warm ups, all IC:
Head on to some new BC ground, the track! Alpha PAX have crossed paths with a couple of tracks at other AO’s, so excited to see what this one had to offer. Lesson one is that once a runner makes turn 2, he is outta sight until he rounds turn 4, which could be dangerous considering what these HIM’s aren’t afraid to do in broad daylight! Regardless, it was time to partner up and hit the track for some B.O.M.B.S…
Partner one takes off for a run around the full track while the other partner works on the following:
100 Overhead Claps
200 Big Boy sit ups
Switch off whenever your partner returns from a full lap.
This exercise takes a while even with only a few participants, so afterwards, we were off to the bathroom complex by the track for:
Peoples Chair- Alternating legs, arm extensions
Balls 2 the wall. YHC had a chance to grab the crown, but finally fell to the Kang in the waning seconds. Even a bachelor party weekend didn’t take the edge off of his game!
Back to the Flag for some quick Mary:
- Prayers for Chief’s wife who is going in for some tests tomorrow that all is well with her health
- Continued prayers for Flo’s dad
- Announcement of a Guest Q, King Crack, at BC next Tuesday! Come on out and see him hoist the scepter at the Creek! Not sure what is in store, but he is sure to separate the peasants from the Royal bloodline
- Props to Chief and Clyde for the continued commitment. I think I hear a VQ in the not so distant future??………..