It was a gorgeous morning at Wills Park, and 13 Pax were ready to get stronger. Great job by FNG Do-Si-Do posting for his first workout at 6:45. The beatdown commenced at 7:00 sharp. No-See-Um started the party.
- Imperial Walkers
Merkin Wave- starting at 5 and going down to 1
Mosey to home plate on the field of dreams. 3 corners with pain stations at home plate, right field, and left field.
- Home plate: 10 manmakers
- Right field: 20 star jumps, 20 merkins, 20 monkey humpers
- Left field: 20 mountain climbers, 20 flutters, 20 LBCs
Repeato but cutting exercises in half.
Boomer took over and the pax moseyed outside the fence. Partnered up and circled up. Pax performed an exercise while the each set of partners ran down the sidewalk, up the hill, and back. Exercises in cadence until the partners returned.
- Seal Jacks
- Reverse LBCs
- Ray Lewis
- Dollies (Pax reached 81 before the QIC returned. Amazing stamina and leadership by Crack to count that high)
Mosey back to field of dreams. Burpee chaser for 5 minutes. Not a lot of chasing by some of the Pax. More like a burpee mosey.
Indian run but in a bear crawl. An indian bear crawl if like. Lots of mumblechatter about this brilliant idea. After one round, switch to a zombie walk. Then a traditional indian run back to home plate. Pax then partner up and wheel barrow down to the warning track for some mucho chesto.
Back to the flag for 3 minutes of Mary. Crack, Mufasa, and Hickory Stick were excellent examples of accelerating men on the way back to the flag. Rosalita, Freddy Mercury, and boxcutters awaited.
COT and prayer.
- Record turnout for a non-expansion Saturday. Let’s keep the momentum going.
- Crack warned there might be some spilled merlot, and he definitely pulled over. Not sure if the merlot made an appearance or if there was just some dry heaves.
- Good thing for Sketchy there were open bathrooms near by. The struggle is real for sufferers of IBS.
- QIC proposed a field trip to Stone Mountain for a run to the top. Let’s post the shovel flag on top and establish F3 over the ATL.