YHC was happy to see a big crowd, including one FNG this morning (thanks Squeegee!) for a moonlit morning at The Hooch. So great to have everyone coming, let’s keep it up!
- Lap around the parking lot, and nearly ran over Simba when YHC decided to take a different route back to the flag, with some left side shuffles and right side shuffles.
- Then the following, all IC:
- Side straddle hop
- Mountain climbers
- Tempo merkins
- Mountain climbers
- Mosey to the field on the way to the church for some ATMs.
- 15 each IC of Alternating shoulder taps, Tempo merkins, and Merkins.
Boomer said “those weren’t ATMs”, but I heard lots of pain, so I must have done something right.
- Mosey to parking lot and did some DB drills. This was a favorite, I could tell. Haven’t done them at this AO, so had to introduce them. Sorry for those with sore knees (Flo).
- Mosey back to the field for some Ring of Fire Mucho Chesto with a little bear crawl intro. Basically, get in a big circle, then we all turned right and bear crawled about halfway around, then stopped. YHC started the mucho chesto while everyone else planked and waited for their turn in the circle. Since we had big numbers, Sunshine suggested we start halfway across to reduce the time planking. YHC grudgingly agreed. Then it went around the circle in this order, regular merkins, diamond merkins, wide merkins, stagger left merkins, stagger right merkins.
- Head back to the parking lot for some more DB drills in a different section. Once again, quite a fan favorite.
- Back to the field to finish the Ring of Fire Mucho Chesto. The PAX was thrilled about this, so instead of starting with the PAX across, we split from one end to the other, and it was fun racing the mucho chesto, really!
- Double line Indian Run back to the flag, going the long way, and then stopping at the road for some Mary while we waited for the six.
- Then some lunges in the parking lot by Hurricanes, then head back to the flag.
- We did Boat/Canoe with varying timing, which was really entertaining, especially when Swiss “wanted to get back in the boat”!
- Then did James Bonds
- Sunshine led us with some Dying cockroach
- Then some flutter kicks to finish out strong
- Great work today everyone, I hope your shoulders aren’t too sore. I know mine are.
- Truly an honor to lead today, I always enjoy it. Makes it so much more fun!