8 faithful PAX fought the snooze button and posted for Operation Dawn Patrol to support each other in the quest to conquer the sad clown and make a difference in their respective spheres of influence. The air was relatively cool this morning, the sky was clear and the sun still had a way to go before making an appearance.
Mozy to parking lot
- F3 disclaimer and talk about form
- SSH x 15
- Windmills x 13
- Cotton Pickers x 15
- Imperial Walkers x 13
Mozy to Community Center field
- Deconstructed burpees – PAX took turns at counting us down from 10. always a crowd pleaser.
Mozy to Wall
- One partner on the wall doing donkey kicks. Other partner does the following and in rotation:
- Two Legged Hop and sprint back
- Bear crawl and sprint back
- Duck walk and sprint back
- Crab walk and sprint back
- People’s chair challenge – longest wins. as legs fail, losers goes out 10 yrds out and plank it up. And the winner is Nacho Libre!
Mozy back to field
- Mucho Chesto – 10 x 5 styles : regular, wide, diamond, alternating left and right
Back to Parking Lot for 6 MOM
- V-Up roll-ups
- Mason Twists
- Freddie Mercuries
- Lots of mumble chatter and energy was palpable – our future logo was also discussed at some point. The six stayed close.
- Nacho Libre has steel springs for legs – he wins the People’s Chair challenge and also holds the title of best “Merkiner”. He’s a good runner too – we don’t know what his Achilles heel is yet.
- Crack holds YHC and the PAX accountable for maintaining good form. #tclaps
- Hickory Stick was hardly breathing hard and was talking all the time. good recovery from the hammy injury. #fitness
- Boomer always has #goodform when it comes to the Merkin
- Good seeing Peanut and Lightbulb again.
- Trojan on his bike adds a nice touch to the vehicles in the parking lot.
- Praises from recent prayers!
- Crack broke us down – with strong words to live by and we remember those fighting evil here and around the world.