A turf field, some cut up tennis balls, and a deck of cards made for a great time this morning for 11 PAX. Got off to a little bit of a late start, but made the most of the time by keeping the heart rate up for as long as possible!
- PAX pick some playing cards. We’ll put those away for later.
- Cotton Picker
- Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to the turf and because variety is the spice of life, we changed things up a little bit on the way
- Walking Lunges
- Jog backwards for a little while
- Reverse Indian Run
- Line up and set the pace for a light jog around the inside of the infield
- PAX in front sprint to catch up to the back of the line
- Everyone gets two turns!
- Line up on the foul line – things are about to get real fun
- 4 tennis balls about 10 yards apart from each other
- Run to 1st – 5 Burpees
- Run to 2nd – 10 Diamond Merkins
- Run to 3rd – 15 Monkey Humpers
- Run to 4th – 20 Peter Parkers
- Back pedal back to the line
- Too much fun to only do once! Let’s do it again! Rinse and repeat for another 7-8 minutes.
- Quick 10 count to catch our breath
- Mosey up and around the hill tor some Deck of Death!
- Diamonds – Diamond Merkins
- Hearts – Burpees
- Clubs – Star Jumps
- Spades – Squats
- Jokers – 100 LBCs!
- 18 Cards drawn – lots of squats, burpees, and diamond merkins! Fortunately there weren’t too many clubs drawn! Lucky for the PAX, we even drew both Jokers in the deck! 200 LBCs for everybody!
- Mosey back to the flag with just enough time for a couple more exercises
- Slow Flutter
- Reverse LBCs
Was a beautiful morning in Alpharetta. Warm air, clear skies, and and a humidity level just shy of 300%. Lots of mumblechatter during the walking lunges as Grits and Darth Visor keep the form in check Watch your step during the backwards jog out to the field. Hickory Stick was wanting to quit early during our torture ladder. PAX finished that one strong and was eager for more! Lots of excitement when that first Joker came out of the deck during the Deck of Death! And then. . . wait for it. . . the second joker comes out! WHAT?! How lucky can you get?! Next week, it’s Vegas!
- Big Gulp coming at you on 7/11!
- Missing Mufasa as he recovers
- Some of the PAX is meeting up in the AM tomorrow for an early run