WOW, What a Launch this morning! To pull in at 5:15 AM and see a full parking lot already was amazing. 14 FNG’s doesn’t happen by accident. Many T-Claps to the work put in by the men leading the charge on our new AO, “The Wreck”!! Specifically I know Crack (Growth Q), Foghorn (Comz), I-Beam and Bear had a direct impact and many others in helping with recruiting, getting the word out and posting at our 2nd F last week.
After Bear spoke a few welcome words to the group, YHC took over with a mosey to the turf fields parking lot. With 31 total, it’s a blessing this AO has big wide open features. Big circle for a lengthy disclaimer and instruction.
Warm Ups – Side Straddle Hop, Cotton Picker, Imperial Walker, Toy Soldiers, Wind Mills
The Thang – Mosey on to the Football Turf Field, line up on the goal line.
- Bear crawl to the 30 Yard Line, 5 burpees, Run back
- Cheetah Run to 30 yard line, 5 Burpees, Run back
- Monkey walk/run to 30 yard line, 5 burpees, run back
- Lunge walk to 30 yard line, 5 Burpees, run back
11’s – 10 Mercan’s at goal line, 1 BBS at 50 yard line all the way to 1 Mercan, 10 BBS’s.
Mosey to the concrete stadium steps –
10 Dips, hop the steps to the top, back down
Repeat with 10 Dips, 20 Derkins
Repeat with 10 Dips 20 Derkins, 30 Squats
Repeat with 10 Dips, 20 Derkins, 30 Squats, 40 LBC’s
Back to the Flags where Devito led the group in some flutter kicks while the Six came in.
- This consisted of a 20 minute Name-O-Rama with 14 FNG’s to name
- Information dump was provided on available work out options and communication channels – For Today’s FNG’s – please visit www.f3nation.com and also expect a stream of new communication to your email.
- Come back Wednesday at 5:30!
- Very impressed with the group of new men that came out today! There is no question we have some fitness, growth and community leaders in this group!
- The Wreck is an awesome AO for beat down options. As a Q that likes to explore, it was hard not to just to go off on a tour this first day.
- Special Thanks to those who came from other AO’s to support the Launch today
- This region is working like a well oiled machine. Many were busy this morning helping with info gathering and organizing.
- It was an honor to lead this group today.