Well the AO Challenge is over, and big surprise, the Rubicon won. Congrats, and put a stripe on that shovel flag. It’s been a fun challenge, and let’s look back at what was done this month.
- Rubicon finished with 112 points. 9 FNGS in May, a record 25 PAX on a Tuesday, and Mufasa with 9 bonus points.
- Kodiak finished second with 86 points. Kodiak also had 9 FNGS but also 6 VQs.
- The Hooch finished third with 72 points. A slow fourth week ended any change for a better showing. 6 FNGs and 4 Kotters this month.
- Bringing in the rear was Big Creek with 39 points. Rough start for Big Creek but they finished with 2 good weeks. Only 1 FNG, and that’s the way to win this competition. Some exciting opportunities coming though to partner with Kodiak in the future.
- New records! 25 at Rubicon, 13 for Hoppy-Like, 9 for AlphaRuck. We also had 25 PAX plus 41 2.0s at Widowmaker on a holiday weekend and 17 for the Murph on Memorial Day.
- Growth! New ruck for Kodiak, new AO in Roswell, and talk of new opportunities to be announced later.
YHC is proud of everyone. Let’s continue to be intentional about EHing sad clowns and making an impact. The goal of this whole thing is not to win a competition or even get in better shape. The mission is to make a greater impact wherever God has called you. Confession time. YHC can often times lose sight of that and make F3 the main thing. Usually at the expense of my M. So for June, let’s focus on impact. One of YHC’s favorite verses is Ephesians 2:10- “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Take some time over the next couple days to pray, think, and consider what works are waiting for you. And walk in them. Make an impact. Use F3, but don’t let it distract you. For YHC, my M gets my leftovers most days. Early mornings for F3, work, 4 2.0s, and then she gets what’s left. So hold YHC accountable to love, pursue, and treasure my M more fully this month. What about you? Where is God calling you to make an impact? Feel free to share with the PAX.