9 PAX gathered before sunrise on a glorious day in Alpharetta at Wills park, in nervous anticipation of the beat down that was going to occur. Starting with the Pledge of Allegiance, the PAX got moving, and this is the report.
WarmUp – IC:
- Cotton Pickers
- rinse & repeat
Mozy to baseball field
- 4 corners edge of in field – 15 count each –
- squats, run to first
- plankjacks, bear crawl to 2nd
- burpees, backwards run to 3rd
- high knee jumps, crab walk to home
- plank while waiting for 6.
- rinse & repeat
Mozy to big field – stopping for ssh waiting for 6.
- partner up –
- one partner mountain climbers while waiting for the other hopping one leg 40 yards, sprint back.
- other leg, sprint back.
- wheel barrow to 40 yard marker, switch, come back.
- plank up while waiting for 6
Mozy to rocks
- skull crushers
- rock squats
- merkins on the rock
- 2 to the left & repeat
stop for Donkey Kicks, 60 seconds of People’s Chair
- Jacob’s ladder – squats at bottom, merkins at top. 1 count squat counting up to 10, 10 count merkin down to 1.
Mozy to planters – all IC
- Bridge turned air humpers?
6 MOM –
- Freddy Mercurys
- Prayers for brothers with cancer (mentioned by Stang and Gnarly Goat)
- Remember those who have fallen this weekend (Foghorn)
- Darth Visor still on edge for arrival of Grand child
- Infield was longer than Q thought – he obviously didn’t play baseball!
- Lots of mumble chatter – love the energy brought by Isotope’s Gnarly Goat and Blackbeard!
- Missed those PAX who are traveling this weekend – make sure you’re getting a workout wherever you are!
- bridges turning into air humpers was not a pretty sight at the planter boxes. will have to modify
- some straining on the rock curls causing Q’s voice to crack – puberty again?
- Coffeeteria discussion around the CSAUP ruck event and other 2nd F we will be planning, maybe targeting the event in October.