Sometimes it’s just good to not over-complicate the little things in life and just get a good workout. That was YHC’s motivation for the beatdown this fine morning in the gloom. So after a quick mosey over to the stadium we made a small circle with the 4 of us for:
- 10 Weed Picker
- 10 Copperhead squats
- 12 SSH
Then down to the football field (the only field without sprinklers blasting) for:
Line up on the goal line. OYO 3 lunges Kodiak count (so 3 each leg) then 1 burpee. Repeat with +1 burpee each round until you make it to the 50 yard line. Plank for the 6. Reverse direction with 3 inch worms and +1 Merkins back to the original spot.
Next we ran over to the small set of stairs for 11’s with Star Jumps and Merkins. We followed that up with a session of Dips/balls to the walls. One partner did 10 dips while the other held balls to the walls, then switch. We did this back and forth dropping the reps by 2 each round until complete.
After that we did a little old fashion Dora with one partner running around a small and up some stairs, while the other did the typical Merkins, Squats, and LBC’s. Finally back to the flag (or atleast where it will be when the flag is complete) for a few rounds of Mary. Amazingly we were able to do it without doing 100’s of flutter kicks, who knew that was an option? As always, finished right on time.
- Prayers for Bloodhound as he recovers from a back injury
- Tons going on, check out the Cherokee Pre-blast, Couple of Highlights:
- F3/Fia 2.0 (kids not the miles) workout on June 2nd at 7:30 at Veterans Park, Anyone want to Q 30 min?
- Summer of 2.0 workouts, every summer in June and July from 8:10-8:40
- May make up a shirt for hte 2.0s, will let you guys know shortly
- Memorial day Convergent beatdown anyone? COuld be a great way to drum up some interest for The Clinic if we do it near/ in Woodstock. Let me know.
- 3rd F opportunity this Friday. Help with yard clean up for Bloodhounds M-in-law, a 2 year cancer survivor who could use our help. Probably start around 6:30 -7pm. DM for address, but she lives in the Forest Creek subdivision.