No better way to start your week. Yesterday was a perfect morning for a Monday beatdown. 18 PAX showed up for 100 Yards of pain.
Mosey to the football field for Warm Up
- Side straddle hops x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 12
- Windmills x 12
- Run 100 yards and do 20 military merkins – 5x
- Run 100 yards and do 20 big boy sit-ups – 5x
- Run 100 yards and do 20 squats – 5x
Total: run 1500 yards, 100 merkins, 100 big boys, 100 squats
Mary until 6 was done.
Next Goat led the way around the football field for a round of Cherokee Burpee Run. The last person does 3 Burpees then sprints to the front of the line. Rinse and repeat until everyone had a chance to do burpees and sprint.
Afterwards PAX lined up on the goal line and had to Run to the 50 and do 10 hand release Merkins (chest to the ground, lift hands, and all the way up)- 5x
Total: 250 yards, 50 merkins
Mary until 6 was in. Then we mosey back to the flag via the pond for another round of Mary.
- Virginia Slim: Friend in the hospital because of reaction to meds.
- Circus: Praise that neighbor is feeling better.