YHC had the hump day Q again and decided endurance and “active recovery” was on the docket. 10 PAX showed up, some with their shoes still damp from Monday’s stacked-deck rainy beat down (YHC included).
Mosey the parking lot, followed by SSH, Squats and Imperial Walkers. Then YHC quickly explained the plan and we moseyed on.
YHC opted for a Tour de Hooch to see if we could get all the way around the Hooch AO in one workout, all while intermingling various 1-minute long exercises during the run to keep things interesting. Here’s how it went…
- Moseyed from the lot past the Crab Spot to the State Bridge and grabbed some wall: 1 minute of Dips
- Mosey to JCHS sidewalk for 1 minute bear crawls
- Mosey to the JC Rock Pile and grab a coupon then 1 minute curls and 1 minute skull crushers
- Mosey down 141 back to State Bridge and at every metal power line post, alternate doing 5 burpees and 10 merkins – squats for the six at the corner of 141 and State Bridge (YHC seriously considered monkey humpers, but decided to keep it clean for the commuters)
- Mosey further down 141 to Suntrust for 1 minute of LBCs (tour half over)
- Mosey to the PC lot for 1 minute of Derkins
- Mosey to the PC firepit for 1 minute of box jumps
- Mosey around by the lake to the PCS play ground for 1 minute of pull ups and 1 minute of Mary Katherine’s
- Mosey back around PC up to the atrium for 1 minute of American Hammers
- Short mosey to the top of the lot for 1 minute partner carry’s then flap jack
- Mosey back to the flag with some lunges along the way, right on time
YHC forgot to ask one of the PAX to reset their GPS watch to monitor total distance, but the estimate is we did between 3.5-3.7 miles in our 40 minute Mosey. No better way to start your hump day.
Prayers and praises for work projects going on, neighbor issues and for all of us as we lead our families and continually strive to be better men in our marriages and jobs.
Honor to lead today – as always.
Tour ended at the SBUX with some great 3rd F discussion.