Only way to get back into the workout routine after work trips and vacation is to get back into the workout routine. YHC could have easily created several excuses worthy of fartsacking this morning, but sometimes you must EH yourself. Knowing my 5 a.m. self would turn the alarm off, my 6 p.m. self decided to answer I-Beam’s call to Q. Why not right? He didn’t post, so one of us would have been been in charge anyway.
5:30a hit so we mosey to the toy aisle to collect our concrete masonry unit (CMU).
Flora 1-2-3: Partner 1 (Partner 2)
– 10 Incline Merkins on CMU (Plank) alternate to 100 Merkins
– 20 LBC’s holding CMU (6 inches holding CMU) alternate to 200 LBC’s
– 30 Goblet Squats with CMU (Air Chair with CMU) alternate to 300 Goblet Squats
– 1 Blockee (burpee with CMU)
– Bear Block (bear crawl with CMU) 20 yards
– 6 Lunges (2 count)
– Bear Block back
– 2 Blockees > Bear Block > 5 Lunges (2 count) > Bear Block
– Repeat sequence until you complete 6 Blockees and 1 Lunge
Had to cut the 7’s short due to time, but YHC was the only one with one rep remaining.
Big t-claps to Aflac and Bronco who ran in/out from Woodstock Park. Keep recovering Bronco!
The spring Alpha Regional Convergence is set for 7:00 a.m. this Saturday, April 20th at the Norseman. Coffeteria and donuts to follow on site (please bring a couple dollars to help with cost). Location: North Park, 13450 Cogburn Rd, Alpharetta, GA
Registration for GrowRuck 15 (August 23-25, 2019) is open. GrowRuck Georgia is a F3Nation event that includes a custom GORUCK Tough. The event cost is $150.00. A $75 deposit is due by June 21, 2019 to confirm your spot. You can register here