10 PAX came out of Easter with overflowing hearts, appreciation and energy. It’s a good thing too as today was all about the overcoming the hill.
Quick warm up to pick up any people that really didn’t want to leave the fartsack.
o Imperial walkers
o Cotton pickers
Mosey starts with a regular jog.
- Mosey to hill
o Plank for 6
o Indian Run (complete 2 cycles)
o Finish mosey at the top of the hill.
1/2 Dora Dora’s up the hill
One PAX member ran up a hill while the other started the exercise. Upon return the formerly known as running PAX picks up where they partner left off and cycle continues until numbers are reached.
- 1st set
o 50- Burpees
o 100 – Merkins
o 150- LBC (crunches)
o After complete plank for the 6
- 2nd set
o 50 – Spider man pushups
o 100 – Crunchy frog
o 150 – Squats
o Had to cut a little early but all made it to the squats section.
The return mosey starts.
- Lead off with high
- Transition to butt kicks
- Indian run (2 cycles)
- Regular run
- Air chair for 6
- Finish mosey with oyo race to finish.
Boomer finished off the morning with the Mary
- Flutter kicks
- Lifting up a fellow Pax who is going through a hard time. (Has requested anonymity)
- Swiss Army knife is working through having a newborn and what it looks like to be a: father, husband, son and amazingly hard worker. Prayer for his as he continues working that out.
- A new member, Slider, is looking for some part time work before he leaves for the big leagues in late April. Give him a shout if you have any leads.
- Flo’s mom is doing better
- Co-worker is back home from invasive cancer surgery.