The best way to get me to a sub 40° workout is to sign up as Q. 12 Pax joined me (one against doctor orders) to kick off the first Rubicon post Daylight Saving. I brought a Christmas gift that is available at any $5 below store and does the Q work for you.
A quick lap around the lot where we will spend the morning
15X Weed Pickers (plus 1)
15X Imperial Walkers
I brought my exercise die where each pax takes a roll and calls the exercise for the group. The die called the following over the next 40 minutes in some order:
- 15 Merkins (Rolled 2X)
- 15 Calf Raises (Rolled 4X) in cadence
- 10 Jump Lunges (Rolled 2X) minus the jump
- 1 Min Jump Rope (Rolled 3X)
- 1 Min Plank (Rolled 4X) High, low, buzzsaw as desire
- 25 Freddy Mercury (Rolled 0X)
- 15 Burpees (Rolled 3X)
- 10 Squat Jumps (Rolled 3X) in and out of cadence
- 15 X Jumps/Star Jumps (Rolled 2X)
- Water Break – Minus the water, Plus a lap around the lot (side step, backwards, sprint as called) (Rolled 4X)
- 15 Crab Walks – This was a Wild Card and we saw the pax add J.Lo’s, Mountain Climbers, BB sit ups, and a bear crawl to the routine
- 15 Butt Kicks (Rolled 4X) in cadence
Today showed that anybody is ready for a Q as everyone called loud and kept us in form. Sign up at the spreadsheet.
Welcome back to Mufasa from recent injury and prayers for continued healing for him and Haha.
In F3, I feel safe.
No one laughs about my ways.
In F3 where I belong.
No one hears me sing this song.
In the Rubicon…