A balmy 42 degrees made for a great morning for 14 PAX who showed up to get better. Here is what went down:
Mosey to parking lot by the pool for warm up’s: All IC
Mosey to the FOD for a new exercise to honor the SuperBowl Bound Panthers from the hometown of F3 Nation (and YHC of course!)
Starting at home plate, Sprint to 1st base foul pole for 5 Diamond Merkins
Side Step to 300 Sign for 10 American Hammers
Back Pedal to 3rd base foul pole for 15 Burpees
Karaoke to home plate for 20 Scorpion Dry Docks (10 each leg)
Rinse and Repeat X2 with descending order on middle run
Mosey to the parking lot for some partner Dora’s with blocks. One partner sprints to edge of parking lot while other performs exercises:
50 Skull Crushers
100 Overhead Presses
Finish up the Block-o-rama with 100 big boy sit ups with the blocks while alternating partner performs Air Chair (Q was mistaken, needs to have a clap to be officially called Air Square).
One lap around parking lot and then back to the flag for some Mary:
- Welcome to FNG, Swag, and praise for the return of his sponsor, Peanut!
- Prayers for Darth’s cousin and friend for health issues
- Prayers for Law Dog’s Co-worker for death of her father
- Praise for minimal injury to Mufasa’s hiking companion
- Praise for amazing invite for DCII to hike Grand Teton’s with a friend in 5 months. Let’s all work together to make sure he is ready!
- Be on the lookout for 2nd F announcement on Thursday, Feb 11th or 18th. Message on Twitter if you have a preference